This course is for students who wish to develop knowledge and skills to commence a career and be an effective employee in the retail service industry.
Pathways to Industry:
* Communication that contributes to productive and harmonious relations across employees and customers.
* Teamwork that contributes to productive working relationships and outcomes.
* Problem solving that contributes to productive outcomes.
* Initiative and enterprise that contribute to innovative outcomes.
* Planning and organising that contribute to long and short term strategic planning.
* Self management that contributes to employee satisfaction and growth.
* Learning that contributes to ongoing improvement and expansion in employee and company operations and outcomes.
* Customer Service Assistant
* Sales Person
* Stock Controller